Once you reach campus, your first stop will be TRECS for Registration and Orientation. Only Team Managers or adult representatives from each team will be allowed to enter the Registration Area. (Only one representative per team, please.) The team, parents, supporters and siblings are asked to remain outside, where they can take part in the entertainment, relax a little bit, or join in the pin trading fun.
You will be given a tote bag in order to carry all the materials from the Registration Area. University staff will be available for tour and excursion questions, directions and general information. (This is also where you should go if you need replacement Event Passes, wristbands, etc.)
Registration hours are as follows:
Please Note: Registration will close on Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. for Welcome Ceremony. Please plan to be in line by 3:00 p.m. to ensure that you will be finished with your registration process (including checking into your assigned housing and eating your dinner) in time for Welcome Ceremony.
Upon leaving registration, you should have:
- Parking information, a housing assignment, and instructions on where to get keys
- A cafeteria location and wristbands
- Event Passes to get you, the team, supporters and spectators into all events
- Tour and field trip information, and maps on where to find everything
- A packet containing Global Finals information and seating tickets for Welcoming Ceremony and Closing Celebration
- Challenge-specific information from your International Challenge Masters
- Information on when and where you are being picked up if you purchased an Airport Transfer
Team Manager’s Tuesday Evening Meeting
It is extremely important that you (the Team Manager), your co-Team Manager and/or a team representative well-acquainted with your Team Challenge and with Instant Challenge attend the Team Manager’s meeting to be held at the Knoxville Convention Center on Tuesday from 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. During the course of this meeting, the layout of your Presentation Site will be reviewed, and you will be able to both meet and listen to the International Challenge Masters review any last-minute issues pertinent to the Challenge or the Presentation Site. This meeting will also offer you the opportunity to meet Team Managers from other Affiliates and countries.
Click here to download the forms you will need to fill out at Globals.